Harbury Village Hall.
Harbury Village Hall provides an excellent meeting venue at the heart of our community.
The Village Hall is an attractive brick and stone building, built in the 1960s. It has two function rooms, and can provide a total licensed capacity of 300 persons.
The Main Hall has ample room to seat 130 at tables around a fine wooden dance floor.
- Attractive, spacious main hall
- Well equipped, commercial kitchen
- Modernised toilet facilities, including disabled toilet
- Licensed premises
- Large car park
- Recreation ground and children’s play equipment adjacent to the hall
- Permanent stage, new showers and changing facilities – available following modernisation 2015 supported by Biffa Award and the Veolia Environmental Trust
- Modern projection facilities and sound system
- Free wi-fi
- Marquee lining and drapes arranged for separate hire
- Additional smaller meeting room
- Badminton Court and table tennis facilities
The address of the hall is: Harbury Village Hall, South Parade, Harbury, CV33 9JE.
For further information, please see the Harbury Village Hall website (external link).
Just click on any thumbnail below to see the bigger picture...