The Village Hall is an attractive brick and stone building, built in the 1960s. It has two function rooms, and can provide a total licensed capacity of 300 persons.
The Main Hall has ample room to seat 130 at tables around a fine wooden dance floor.
- Attractive, spacious main hall
- Well equipped, commercial kitchen
- Modernised toilet facilities, including disabled toilet
- Licensed premises
- Large car park
- Recreation ground and children’s play equipment adjacent to the hall
- Permanent stage, new showers and changing facilities – available following modernisation 2015 supported by Biffa Award and the Veolia Environmental Trust
- Modern projection facilities and sound system
- Free wi-fi
- Marquee lining and drapes arranged for separate hire
- Additional smaller meeting room
- Badminton Court and table tennis facilities
The address of the hall is: Harbury Village Hall, South Parade, Harbury, CV33 9JE.
For further information, please see the Harbury Village Hall website (opens in new tab)