Harbury Cemetery is situated in Park Lane. It opened in 1874 and is owned and maintained by Harbury Parish Council.
The cemetery is open seven days a week, all year round, and provides a peaceful haven in the centre of our bustling village. There are many mature trees in the cemetery including a wonderful copper beech and an avenue of Irish Yews. In recent years, hundreds of spring bulbs have been planted by a group of volunteers ‘Friends of Harbury Cemetery’.
A copy of the cemetery rules and current fees are available below.
To enquire about the purchase of burial plots or the installation of memorials, please contact the Parish Council Office.