Notices are also posted on the Parish Council’s Notice Boards.

Report Road Faults

Visit (opens in new tab) to report problems with any of the following directly to Warwickshire County Council: Highways Street lights Traffic signals Potholes Rights of way

read more

Warwickshire Police – Dial 101 for Non-Emergencies

Warwickshire Police have a new 'easy to remember' telephone number for reporting incidents – 101. This number is for non-emergencies only; for emergency contact with the police please continue to use 999 as normal. Further information can also be found on the police...

read more